We Are Looking for New Board Members
After spending many years focusing most of our efforts on content and programming, our board is expanding its goals to include organizational growth, stability, and sustainability. To that end, several new board positions are available. Prospective board members must be familiar with and excited about the mission and work of IISF, be willing to spend 1-5 hours per month on board projects and will go through a probationary period before becoming voting members. Please contact us if you are interested, and tell us a little bit about yourself, your background, and your skills/ strengths.
Position: Administrative Structure and Support
We are looking for someone who
- has experience (and/or enthusiasm for learning) in strategic planning, organizational change, assessment
- is resourceful
- is detail oriented and structurally minded
- can translate ideas and goals into action plans
- has follow-through and an eye for solutions
- is passionate about networking
Past board experience is preferred, but not required.